Existing Agent Login:
As an agent, your main focus is building wealth and profitability within the auto dealerships you work with. Your dealer clients count on you to bring them the latest and greatest automotive aftermarket products in the industry that will help to increase the overall profitability of their dealership. In today’s market that means not only training the dealer personnel how to effectively sell automobiles, service contracts, GAP insurance, and Tire & Wheel policies, but also providing them with the means to keep their customers coming back time and time again. Customer retention is THE most requested product in the automotive industry and Dealer Maintenance provides a revenue generating approach for you and your dealer clients.
If you are looking for solutions to help your auto dealers increase customer retention and service revenue, you have come to the right place. Dealer Maintenance is dedicated to delivering results.
1. Agents present the DM pre-paid maintenance & loyalty program to their dealerships.
2. Agents work with the dealer to develop customized sales and loyalty programs for each dealership.
3. DM creates customized, dealer-branded marketing materials to be utilized by the dealership when presenting the PPM program to customers.
4. DM provides a web-based program for each dealership to submit all contracts and claims electronically.
5. Customized, dealership branded loyalty cards and Welcome letters are sent to each car owner.
6. Reminder postcards are mailed quarterly to notify car owners of service dates.
7. Car owners can access their PPM & Loyalty program information via an dealer branded online website.
8. Service records are kept accurately, enhancing the value of the trade-in for consumers.
9. Dealers get paid as services are performed, with opportunities to upsell services in the service lane and build long term relationships with their customers.
10. Agents get paid on each contract is sold…and because of the dealerships success…look like a rock star!
Getting started is easy!
Step 1: Fill out the form to the left to begin the application process.
Step 2: Meet with one of our DM team members to review your agency & dealership needs.
Step 3: Schedule a demo and/ or training for you or your agency.
Step 4: Present your customized PPM programs to your dealerships.
Step 5: Grow and succeed together in a long lasting partnership.